Summer Shorts

















As I mentioned yesterday, I feel like summer is quickly coming to an end.  I have to say that I will miss the warm weather, but I am looking forward to pulling out my boots, scarves, and sweaters for the fall season.  The pictures above are from my Pinterest board "Summer Shorts."  These are some outfits that have inspired my weekend attire and have reminded me that I still have about a month to where cute shorts like these!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I especially love that none of them are too short and showing a little booty. Seriously, this summer I have seen too much of that. Not tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Plus I'm 5'10" so even longer shorts have a tendency to appear short on me. I'm all about the coverage

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips