Fall Style















Even though it still hasn't really cooled down here, I am finding myself drawn to fall colors like brown, maroon, teal, and navy.  I have wanted to break out some scarves, boots, and comfy sweaters, but the one day I tried to I immediately regretted it after being out in our 80 degree weather lol!
On a side note, I had wanted to write a couple blog posts last weekend, but unfortunately my weekend was cut in half.  The week before last I was in Chicago for a work trip. On Friday the flights out of O'Hare were delayed due to an incident at the air traffic control center.  My flight ended up being delayed by about five hours, which caused me to miss my connecting flight home.  I ended up having to spend the night in Denver and didn't get home until about 4:30 pm on Saturday. 
Work has been really crazy for me this week as well.  I worked some 12 hour days and I am just a little tired.  Luckily today I slept in for 11 hours, so I am feeling nice and rested!  Next week I'll be giving you all an update on my fitness journey, because at least through all of this I have been very consistent and have been making better choices with my eating. 
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all these looks. Sorry about your flights! Flying can be so frustrating.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peplum with the cardigan over it - I would have never paired it like that! You look gorgeous!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips