My Fitness Journey: The Plan

 
                      
source                                                   source
 
Hi Everyone! As promised in my last post, I wanted to give you all some details on how I will accomplish my fitness goals. I am starting P90X again and am planning to lose 20 lbs. within that timeframe.  I have yet to ever complete this program from start to finish, so this will be a big challenge for me.  I am making a promise to myself to get better, get healthier, and get stronger and I am determined to keep that promise.  I will be taking this 30 days at a time and my goal is to not miss a workout during that time.

 

 

 source
Ultimately I need to remember why I am doing this.  I want the before and after picture to show how far I've come and how I achieved the goals I set for myself.  I know I am capable and that being fit is a possibility for me.  Every other week I will be posting an update of my journey here on the blog, but if you would like to follow along daily I am starting a new IG account.  You can follow along here, where I will be posting updates, progress pics, and healthy tips.   For the foreseeable future I plan on keeping this account private, but please send me a friend request and  I'd love to share my journey with you!
 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips