Valentine Tulle


 
source


 
 




 
 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you all had a day filled with love and lots of pink! Steve made the day extra special.  First I woke up to an email with a JCrew gift card (yay I can finally buy some clothes!) and then when I got home from work he planned a picnic for us.  We went out in the desert on the ATV and he had a table, chairs, wine, and some yummy turkey wraps for us to eat while we watched the sunset.  It was really romantic and was such a nice getaway.  Then to top it all off, we watched two chick flicks when we got back home.  How did you all spend your Valentine's?
 
On a side note I am completely obsessed with tulle skirts right now! They are so feminine and flowy and really transition well from winter to spring.  I wanted to show you some ideas on how to style them and an awesome tutorial by Cotton and Curls Blog.  I want to make one soon, so I'll be sure to blog about it if I do. 
 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips