The Big Two Five

 
 
 

Hi Everyone, I hope you had a great week! February 21st was my 25th birthday, so I wanted to share 25 items that I am currently craving.  I may end up using some of my birthday gift cards/money to buy some of these, so hopefully I can call them my own real soon!
  1. Cute Hair Ties- I have been wanting to try these for a long time now.  They come in so many different prints and cute designs.
  2. Kate Spade Beau Bag- Last seasons it bag for sure. It seems that I saw this everywhere and when Kate Spade came out with this blush color, I knew it was perfect for me! Now I just need to wait for a really good sale (sigh).
  3. JCrew Jewel Necklace- the site has some really gorgeous jewelry right now, and I am loving the jeweled look.  I have a couple of necklaces from JCrew and I always get so many compliments on them whenever I wear them. 
  4. Gold Polka Dot Pillow- I would love these for our couches in the living room.  They are just the right amount of neutral and glam. 
  5. Coco Mademoiselle Print- Jamel of Melsy's Illustrations is so talented and this is one of my many favorites right now. 
  6. JCrew Ballet Flats- You've gotta love a ballet pink neutral flat with a t-strap down the front.  I would love to add these to my shoe collection. 
  7. Paper Crown Dress- Ivory perfection...enough said. 
  8. Pink Paper Straws- I would love to throw a little soiree with these beauties.  They make any drink instantly adorable. 
  9. Paper Crown Top- I love the subtle blush sequins on this blouse and the scalloped edge.  Beautiful detailing all around. 
  10. Fringe Necklace- I am loving this trend right now and ILY Couture is currently having an awesome sale on these. 
  11. Cute Notecards- Simply Jessica Marie designed these lovely and simple notecards.  Check out her Etsy shop for more design options. 
  12. Bow Charm Necklace- I love Lauren Conrad's jewelry line.  Every piece is so dainty and this is one of my current favorites. 
  13. Pink Bow Pillow- This feminine design would be so perfect on my chaise lounge in the craft room.
  14. Tory Burch Bag_ I am loving the nautical feeling of this bag.   It would be so cute for summer.
  15. Anthropologie Leather Peplum Top- I am loving this feminine take on this leather top.  The detailing is just right. 
  16. Holly Nichols Birkin Bag Illustration- Holly is so talented and I just love this print.  I figured if I can never afford a real Birkin bag, I might as well hang up a lovely print to look at every day. 
  17. Pink Polka Dot Sperrys- The hint of polka dot is just right on these and adds a cute girly flair to these classic shoes. 
  18. JCrew Factory Navy Skirt- This skirt is such a closet staple and can really be used during any season.  I am definitely looking forward to wearing this soon. 
  19. JCrew Factory Pink Gingham Shirt- I love this color in such a classic pattern.  This would be perfect for layering or even on its own with a pretty statement necklace. 
  20. Gaby Burger Floral Print- I love how striking this print is and how the flowers really pop against the background. 
  21. Kate Spade Wallet- I have been on the lookout for a new wallet and this one may be just right. 
  22. Polka Dot Print- This girl has the cutest prints at an affordable price.  Check out her Etsy shop for more options.  "When in doubt wear polka dots."
  23. Gold Stripe Notebook- Gold has really grown on me and I am loving anything with gold stripes or polka dots. 
  24. Lauren Conrad Bow Pillow- This is another pillow that would go perfect on my chaise in the craft room.  Lauren Conrad does it again!
  25. Printed Washi Tape- Washi tape has become such a staple for me when I am packing up Etsy orders or even gift wrapping presents.  I am loving these colors and designs. 
 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips