Tequila Lime Cupcakes

 

 

 

Happy Sunday Everyone! This weekend I made some tequila lime cupcakes for my Aunt's Birthday.  They tasted just like a margarita in cupcake form, so needless to say I was pretty happy with them. 
 
Check out the recipe from the Brown Eyed Baker.  I doubled the original recipe since I needed enough for 20 people.  The cake was very moist and the overall flavor was delicious. If I ever make them again I may use a cream cheese frosting instead of the this recipe, since that is my personal preference.  This frosting was a little too sweet for me, but everyone at the party loved them, so they were a definite crowd pleaser.
 
Let me know if you end up making these, and if you have any other favorite cupcake recipes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips