Home Tour: Guest Bathroom

 
 

 

 
I hope you all had a great weekend! I wanted to continue the tour of my house and the next stop is the guest bathroom.  I recently made some changes to it, but unfortunately I did not take any before pictures.  The only thing new is the shelves and the styling on them.  When we purchased our house there was an additional towel bar over the toilet, but I knew I wanted to add shelves instead.  We finally got around to it and here is the end result.  We also added a towel ring next to the sink. 
 
The next step is to maybe paint the walls and definitely upgrade the mirror somehow.  I am thinking a DIY framing project with either molding or decorative tile.  Which do you think would look better?
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips