Splurge or Save?

 
 
 
                   Kate Spade Tracie Sandal                Steve Madden Daisey Sandal
 
Hi Everyone! Last week I saw these gorgeous Kate Spade sandals online at Piperlime and I fell in love! I had $120 in rewards coupons and a 20% off discount, so I decided to order them in black. They came in today and I absolutely love them! They are very soft and the overall quality is amazing! The bow is absolutely perfect and I could not be more happy with this purchase.  That is until I saw these Steve Madden look alikes for nearly half the price!
 
I am seriously debating returning the Kate Spade sandals and ordering the Steve Maddens in both colors. The only catch is that I would end up losing the reward coupon I used.
 
What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips