Fall in Love with Fitness




Hi Everyone!

We are finishing up the clean eating challenge I just hosted and people are seeing some amazing results! One lady has already lost 3 lbs.! It's amazing what a little commitment and eating whole foods will do for your body.

Did you know that there are only 13 weeks left in 2015? Imagine if you lost only 2 lbs. each week...that's 26 lbs. by the end of the year! I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty awesome!  Even 1 lb. a week would make a huge difference!

This holiday season is going to be different for me.  I'm going to stay on track. I'm not going to let baggy fall clothes and layers mask my insecurities. I'm going to lose weight. If you're tired of the vicious cycle also and want some accountability and support, then I'd love for you to join me for my fall challenge. It's going to be 21 days of clean eating and working out starting on Monday 10/5. If you are interested then leave a comment with your email below. I'd love to chat more and hear about your story!

Who's in??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips