My 2nd NatureBox and What I Think So Far...


Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day so far! You may remember that I signed up for a Naturebox subscription and you can read more about my first box here.  I received my second box and I wanted to let you all know what I think of the snacks I received.


1) Ranch Kale Chips
Ok so if I am being honest, I could not stand these! There were crunchy, but instead of a chip like consistency they are rather crumbly.  Most of the "chips" in the bag weren't even whole leaves.  I really didn't like the flavor and seasoning either.  I actually contacted Naturebox to let them know I did not like the snack.  They refunded the amount I paid since it was a premium snack and I did not have to mail it back or anything.
Overall Rating: 1 star


2) Fuji Apples
These were actually pretty good.  I have had baked apple chips before, but these are dried so they are a fluffy/chewy consistency. I would definitely get these again! The only drawback was there were less snacks in the bag than what the overall serving size said.
Overall Rating: 4 stars


3) Chocolate Banana Chips
I actually didn't like these very much.  Chocolate and banana are one of my favorite flavor combinations, so I expected them to be banana chips dusted in cocoa powder or something.  They were more like banana chips dusted in cinnamon sugar instead.  They were still ok, but I don't know that I would order them again.
Overall Rating: 2 stars


4) Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
These were so scrumptious and delicious! They are the consistency of a chips ahoy or famous amos cookie.  They are loaded with chocolate chips, crunchy, just the right amount of sweet, and don't taste any different even though they are whole wheat.  These are definitely a favorite of mine for sure!
Overall Rating: 5 stars


5) Kung Pao Pretzels
These were really good! Spicy and salty with a delicious seasoning on a classic pretzel.  These will definitely be a repeat in my pantry as well.
Overall Rating: 5 stars


6) Garlic Parmesan Pop Pops
I really enjoyed these! They are the consistency of a corn nut and are basically half popped popcorn.  The seasoning had just the right amount of garlic flavoring and the crunch was delicious. I loved how they came in individual packages because that is really convenient for me when traveling. It's weird though because these actually got sent to me again in my next box even though they weren't in my pantry, but the second time they came in one large package and I'm not sure why.
Overall Rating: 4 stars

Alright, so there you have it. I hope this review was helpful in determining whether or not you want to join Naturebox or already have and are not sure what snacks to pick.  If you want to join check out the link here.

What snacks sounded good to you? What other healthy snacks do you like?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips