Clean Eating Challenge





Hi Everyone! For those of you that have followed along for a while, you know that I've been focusing on making a lifestyle change this year to improve my overall health and lose some weight. Eating healthy has been one of the most difficult parts of my journey, but it is so CRITICAL for sustainable results. 

I've decided to sign up as a Beachbody Coach in an attempt to help others learn from some of my mistakes and get RESULTS!! I'm kicking it off with a FREE 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge. I realize this journey is different for everyone, so I'll be providing meal plans, grocery lists, and eating out tips for those on the go. We'll be starting on 9/21, so if you are ready for a change and need some group support I'd love for you to join me! All you need to do is comment below with your email and I'll send you more info and get you added to the group! Let's rock this!! I'm so excited and hope that'll you'll join along! :)

Don't forget to follow me on instagram for daily details of my fitness journey.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips