Eat Pretty


Hi Everyone! It's time for another FREE clean eating challenge starting 9/28.  Eating can be the hardest part of your journey to health and wellness, so I want to help you by providing some meal plan ideas, grocery lists, and even eating out tips (yes you can still eat healthy while eating at restaurants).

Our focus for this challenge will be "eating clean by eating pretty."  What does it mean to eat pretty you ask?  Let me explain...it dawned on me one day when we were out for one of our regular fast food runs and I ordered a chicken strip meal.  I was so hungry and I looked down at my meal and couldn't help but realize that it was ugly! The chicken was brown, the fries were yellow, the gravy was a weird gloppy consistency and the toast had "toasted marks," but it was soggy.  Needless to say I ate it, but I was no where near satisfied and I felt like crap afterwards.  If you eat crap you are going to feel like crap end of story!
Enter my epiphany...I decided that I wanted to start eating "pretty."  This means eating food that is vibrant, colorful, well balanced, put together with care and precision, not thrown together on an assembly line. When you eat pretty you start to feel pretty too! How many of you have had a junk food binge and you just feel awful afterwards? Raise your hands...I know I'm not the only one :)  You feel bloated afterwards, fatter than before, and the first thing you want to do is put on a pair of baggy sweats to feel comfortable. 




Let's end the vicious cycle and start treating our bodies better! Think of your food as works of art like the pic above.  Have fun with new recipes, get some ideas from Pinterest, get out of your rut and join me in my challenge.  Let's help each other be better and start eating pretty!

Who's in? 

Comment below with your email and I'll send over some details.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips