My Picks from the LC Runway Collection





















I was so excited to hear about Lauren Conrad's runway collection!  Normally when I think of runway fashion the first things that comes to mind are trends that are hard to wear for the every day girl and outrageous price tags.  I am happy to report that this collection is nothing like that.  The entire line is feminine and functional and is available at Kohls on sale for 25% off!

I already ordered a couple of pieces and was able to apply an additional 30% off the sale price with another coupon.  I have always been very pleased with the LC Lauren Conrad clothes from clothes, but I'll let you know how everything is once I get it. 

What are some of your favorite items from her collection?

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips