Transition into Fall












Hi Everyone! I seriously can't believe that it is already time for fall and leaves are starting to change in other parts of the country.  Growing up in the desert, I've never quite known when to transition into fall because the signs are less obvious.  One night it will get really cold and all of a sudden it's fall lol! 

With that in mind my wardrobe also goes through a similar level of confusion, so I wanted to show you some outfit ideas I love and how they can help ease you into fall attire.  Most of these incorporate light pastel tones, so that your summer outfits that you just bought on sale can get some wear.  The key is adding another layer whether that's a scarf, or a comfy sweater over your normal tank.  If it's not too hot you can also add some cute ankle boots too!

What are some tips you have for transitioning your fall wardrobe?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips