I am going to FINISH...


Hi Everyone,

With the New Year approaching it got me thinking about my resolutions for 2015 and whether or not I followed through with them.  Overall my biggest accomplishment is my commitment to my health and fitness this year, but there are other things that fell to the wayside.  The sad thing is that if your like most people you started off doing really well with your goals in January and then lost the momentum throughout the rest of the year.  That got me thinking about how so many people set goals and end up not reaching them. 

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be one of those people in 2016.  I have a list of things I am going to FINISH next year...no excuses. 
  • I am going to finish all 3 P90X programs by end of 2016
  • I am going to hit my goal weight
  • I am going to commit to eating healthier as a new lifestyle
  • I am going to pay off my credit card debt
  • I am going to "shop my closet" more frequently and buy less
So what about you?  Are you going to start something and FINISH it?  Most people commit to losing weight or eating healthier, but it can be difficult if you don't know where to start.  I am hosting another FREE clean eating challenge the first week of January and I'd love for you to join.  You'll be given meal plans, grocery lists, and support/accountability from me and the others in the group.  If you're looking to kick it up a notch and commit to an exercise regimen let's chat!  There are so many options for all levels of fitness and I'd love to help you find one that is right for you and your goals. 

Here's to 2016...let's FINISH STRONG!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips