New Years Eve Party Inspiration



|1| |2| |3|    |4| |5| |6|    |7| |8| |9|

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Can you believe that 2015 is nearly over?  I feel like the year went by so fast.  I'm really excited because we are hosting our first New Year's Eve party this year! It's going to be a masquerade party, black and gold theme, and we'll serve lots of champagne and some delicious finger foods. 

Target had some amazing decorations already, so I bought a few there and at Hobby Lobby.   You know me though, I can't plan a party without a little Pinspiration, so the above pictures are some of my favorites from my NYE board. My best friend and I are going to start making some of the decorations this weekend, so it should be fun!  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the party. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips