2014: A New Year




Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you had fun saying farewell to 2013 and welcoming  in 2014.  I wanted to share some of my resolutions for the upcoming year. I'm trying to keep it simple, so I narrowed it down to 5.

1) a healthier and more fit me

(I have lost about 15 lbs and am wanting to lose 36 more. I am on day 3 of  Piloxing and am trying to eat healthier. I will post some photo updates in a couple of weeks and at the 30 day mark. Wish me luck!)

2) start a blog and post at least twice a week

(already in the process...yay!)

3) leave on time from work on a regular basis

(I always stay so late and I don't have to. I'm hoping to find a better work-life balance, and learn to say no more often)

4) fuel my creative side and open up an Etsy shop and promote my items

(I posted some new items tonight. Check it out here)

5) not purchase any new clothes for 6 months

( I have a closet full of clothes and I really need to start wearing them. Challenge accepted! I reserve the right to make purchases in the event I receive a gift card or a rewards coupon for the same amount  lol)

What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips