Workout/Weight Loss Motivation



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11473585/?claim=nhthg3w7d82">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

source








source


I wanted to give you all an update on my weight loss mission.  I have lost about 5 more pounds for a grand total of 19.  At this point I am feeling good because the clothes that were once tight on me are now fitting with ease.  I still have a long way to go and want to lose about 30 more pounds by June.  Why June, you ask? Well I just found out that I will be going on an all expense paid Caribbean cruise in June! When my boss told me the good news I was so excited, but the first word that came to mind was swimsuit...yikes! 
My plan between now and then is to workout hard and start making better choices in my diet. I have started the piloxing program and will be done with that by mid March.  In addition I have been doing Zumba twice a week and will start running in February (see above for 3 mile training guide).  Lauren Conrad's post about eliminating certain foods for a month is great, so I will start that in February as well.  Last but not least, on March 1st I will be starting P90X.  I have the program and it is amazing, but I have never actually completed it. 
I know this all sounds ambitious, but I really really want it.  The last quote sums up my motivation perfectly.  I just want to be able to wear cute clothes and feel good. 
What are some of your workout/healthy eating tips?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I want a cruise! So glad to see you blogging!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited for the cruise! I'm getting started, so thank you so much for all of your help!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips