Confessions of a Shopaholic: JCrew Fall Picks



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

9 | 10 | 1112 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

In last week's post I admitted that I am a true shopaholic and promised to share all of my desired purchases instead of actually buying them.  You can read more about it here.

I was again browsing the JCrew website and became even more inspired for upcoming fall fashions.  Keep in mind that I live in New Mexico, and it's still 85 degrees outside.  Nonetheless, I am ready to start wearing boots, scarves, and layers. The pieces above are light enough to wear now as we transition into fall, but they represent all of the fall hues I am most excited about.  I am currently loving anything burgundy, navy, and cognac, but I have also seen these colors pair well with light pinks and greys.

What are you most excited about for fall?

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

 
Blogging tips