Confessions of a Shopaholic: JCrew Sale Picks

 
 


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 
 
My name is Clarissa and I'm a shopaholic...no really I am.  I literally love shopping, whether it be online, in stores, clothing, home décor, or anything else.  Online shopping is definitely one of my downfalls.  As most of you know JCrew is one of my favorite brands, and now they have this handy dandy feature of allowing you to save items to a wish list.  Well my wish list (and shopping bag for that matter) is always full.  Sometimes I take the plunge and buy most of it, but sometimes I exercise restraint and just look at it every day until it hopefully goes on sale and I can afford to buy more.  See what I mean? I seriously have a problem lol. 
 
My new solution to this problem is to share these items with you all every week.  I am hoping that this will somehow keep me from buying some of these items. I really need to start saving money and I have so many clothes in my closet already, so I truly don't need anymore.  Hopefully these posts are a source of inspiration for you as well.
 
Any fellow shopaholics out there have the same problem?


2 comments:

  1. Now you're sharing them with me and I want to buy them! J. Crew fuels the addiction so badly. New follower here! I love love love your blog!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela! I'm so so glad you found my blog! I didn't even think about fueling other people's desire to shop :) I'm definitely a JCrew addict!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips