Shop Re-launch!!

 

 









Hi Everyone,
 
Sorry I have been MIA for so long, but we came back from our trip and I have been busy working on a new look and new items for my Etsy Shop
 

The shop is officially open and between now and 9/30 you can use code NEWLOOK20 for an additional 20% off your purchase.  Also, the first 10 customers will receive a free bag of confetti with their order!  I'll be adding new items each week, so be sure to stay tuned.

 
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen some of my photos from our trip. I am working on a post to share with you all and it should be up soon.  I'm feeling really energized and excited about everything right now.  I don't know if it's the upcoming change in season, or the fact that I've been drinking Shakeology everyday, but I feel rested and ready to go!  I have some new ideas for posts and different things to make for my shop.  As always if you have any ideas I would love to hear from you. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips