Blogs I Love































Today I wanted to share some of my favorite blogs to follow.  There are so many out there and it's hard to choose, so I may make this a regular post in the future.  Be sure to follow along with these amazing blogs. 

Pearls and Pastries - This blog is so inspiring and provides daily doses of all things girly and sparkly.   Lauren takes amazing photographs and her posts include DIY's, jewelry, home décor, fashion, sparkly accessories, and of course her signature sequin hangers. 

Life Love Lauren - I have known Lauren for a while and she is such an amazing person.  Life Love Lauren is a lifestyle blog with fun humorous posts, recipes, home décor, advice, and anything else you can think of.  She helped me out when I first started my blog and I have enjoyed following hers ever since. 

Pink Peonies - This is one of may favorite fashion blogs to follow.  I love Rach's simple, feminine, and trendy outfit choices.  Her photos are amazing and her personal style is so classy.  She wears a lot of high end brands, but she also posts links for similar styles at a lower price point. 

Southern Curls and Pearls - If you are looking for adorable and preppy fashion inspiration, this blog will not disappoint.  Caitlin has amazing style and always takes the cutest pictures. 

Macarons and Peonies - I recently stumbled across this blog and now I am officially obsessed.  Roxy takes amazing pics and the blog is filled with feminine, Parisian chic inspiration.  Check it out for DIY's product reviews, home décor, and amazing photo styling. 

CrafterThought Blog- This blog is the best source for lovely DIY projects.  Kristin is so "crafty" and creative and I love to see the different projects she comes up with.  Did I mention that is super sweet and amazing to work with too!

With a City Dream - This blog is another source of amazing style and fashion.  Emma has amazing taste in clothes and outfit choices. You can also expect to see tutorials, beauty finds, and even home décor.  Her blog is so much fun to follow along with. 

Stripes in Bloom - Here is another blog that I recently came across and it has quickly become a favorite.  Jensyn has a lovely feminine style and I love seeing her outfit posts.  She takes great photos and also has some beauty posts and tutorials as well. 


What are some of your favorite blogs?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! I check out Pearls and Pastries and Southern Curls and Pearls frequently. I will have to check out some of the others! Great finds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many good blogs out there and I love reading them. There is such an amazing community of ladies out there and it is so much fun connecting :)

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that you shared this - I am going to check these out now!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your comments girly! I love your blog and I'm glad you found mine! Maybe we can collaborate somehow. Your shop is also amazing!! :)

      Delete

 
Blogging tips