Shop Announcement: Tassel Garlands


I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and it has led me to a difficult decision.  I will be discontinuing tassel garlands from my Etsy shop.  I have been very busy with work lately and it has been difficult to keep up with the demand.  To be honest they can be time consuming to make, especially when I have multiple orders. My weekends have been busy with creating and packing up orders, which has not left me with any rejuvenation time from a busy work week.  Right now I need to be able to focus on work and myself a little more. 
 
The good news is that this should allow me more time to focus on this blog and be more consistent with posts and even better content.  My plan is to keep my Etsy shop open and debut more items to sell. I still need to narrow down what they will be, so stay tuned for more updates. 
 
If you were wanting to purchase a tassel garland, you are in luck! I will be selling the garlands until I reduce my tissue paper supply (yes I have a ton! ). This means that I will not be re-ordering anymore tissue paper, so first come first serve on the colors I currently have.  Also I will be offering an additional 15% on all tassel purchases during the month of May.  Use code TASSEL15 at checkout.
 
I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has purchased a tassel and supported my little business. It truly means the world to me and I hope I was able to brighten up your day with a little something special. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand this - I made some for my sisters bridal shower and thought " Oh these will be so cute". And then I began making them. TIME CONSUMING! They are darling, but I totally understand where you are coming from :)
    PS - If you cant tell by my commenting spree, I am a new follower :)

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding lol! They really were time consuming and i was not expecting that. I'm excited to start creating new items for my shop though! :)

      Delete

 
Blogging tips