Julep: Classic with a Twist

 
 
 
 
 


 

  
 
Hi Everyone! Have you ever heard of Julep?  I had not until recently and now I am totally hooked.  Julep is an online shop that sells nail polish and a wide variety of beauty products. I recently signed up for the Julep Maven subscription box and I love it!
 
First what you do is take a style profile quiz, so that they can determine the best set of personalized products just for you. My style profile is "Classic with a Twist," which is spot on. After you determine your style profile you can select the type of subscription you want.  I selected the one that costs $19.99 a month and it comes with two nail polishes and a beauty product. 
 
The great thing is that you can preview your box before it ships and make any changes to the products beforehand.  The membership also gives you free shipping and 20% off at julep.com purchases.
 
So far I have received two boxes and have been very satisfied.  The nail polishes are high quality and the cuticle pen works like magic. If you are interested in signing up or purchasing some really great products then check it out for yourself here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips