Swimwear


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As many of you may remember, I am going on a Caribbean cruise in a couple of weeks.  I have been very conscious of what I eat and have been working out regularly.  Altogether I have lost about 20 lbs. and at least one pant size...Hooray! I feel a lot more confident and purchased the above swimsuit for the trip.  It is from JCrew and I absolutely love how feminine it is. 
 
The rest of the pics are pins from my Pinterest swimwear board. It's funny because I don't really like to swim, but for some reason I just love really cute swimsuits.  I have been drawn to modest one pieces lately, but there are also some really cute two pieces out there. 
 
Do you have any summer trips planned?
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips